Pages

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Up in the air

lol I just realised my most recent post was that sad one and it's been there for like ages now, how awkward. Anyways, I just finished my midsem for Analytical Chemistry which technically has no chemistry theory but a lot of maths stuff. Damn statistics, I thought I escaped you! Turns out you're involved in EVERY SINGLE experiment I do. Now that that's done I can now relax a bit for now. Lately I've been up late (latest I've been was 4am) mostly due to studying for exams as well as having to do work that is due like online quizzes and prelabs.

Luckily keeping me sane during late night studies has been Infinite's Man in Love. I find it a very nice song and it gets me pumped to do work.

Parents made green tea creme brulee. I wanted to make them myself haha but that's okay, I'll do it next time.

Popping intensive with Alan has been quite challenging, especially since I essentially have to master everything he teaches in class before the next class, and then be able to use it in freestyle... Yeah I haven't really set time to just practice with music. Just two more weeks till the course finishes. I already miss bumper cars/late night times with the others ):

Oh sweet 30 Seconds to Mars is going to release their new MV soon, although the song has been out for a bit now. I feel like 30STM put the art in artist. They seem to do a lot of big things, and things that haven't been done before. Their most recent action? Using NASA to sent their new album into space.



No comments:

Post a Comment