Pages

Monday, 13 May 2013

What's happenin?

Currently enjoying B1A4's new song, which like almost all the new songs out seem like a bunch of random songs in one. First time I heard something like that was B.A.P's No Mercy. Yeah was I the only one who found the huge contrast in the parts of songs weird? Anyways Jaye was going to do B1A4's song so I decided I could spend a few hours heading over and checking it out. In a turn of events I ended up teaching which I did not expect doing, especially since I haven't taught in ages. And I haven't even learnt it enough to teach. Luckily I had 15 minutes to learn it properly.

Had three students, one of which was a total new person. They seemed to cope well, I mean I wasn't prepared mentally and knowledgeably but I did the best I could. Luckily the dance wasn't too hard, I ended up teaching the entire song, though only 2/3 students found it easy. Which makes me wonder how I should help the other person, do I slow the entire class down for the one person at the expense of the others? Or is it a balance thing?

I've learned a lot from Alan not just in popping but in dance and teaching. I kinda wanted to try out some teaching methods like some kind of experiment but yeah I was rushed, didn't even get to stretch the class so it felt weird if I tried to do so. Maybe next time, whenever that is haha.

On the uni side, I have another quiz to do on Friday, hopefully I'll be ready by then. Going to hit the library every day after class, including Wednesday which sucks but I have to make that sacrifice now. Anyways Friday would be more fun anyway, probably. If only I didn't have to deal with 3 labs before that quiz. Luckily Ling let me use his excel template so I didn't have to do any prework. Now I have to deal with Physical Chem and Physiology lab. I hope PHSL doesn't pull another random quiz which I totally failed last time.

I noticed I used the word lucky in this post a lot. Which makes me think of how lucky I am to have friends I can count on and etc. But there's the back in my head thing of doubting that I deserve it all. I feel so weak these days, I just want to break out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment