Pages

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Day 25 - Part 4/4

"When building a structure and there happens to be a fault, it's best not to keep building or else the building falls. Instead it is better to tear everything down, plan and start again."
Okay so it's really hard to recount my day without getting too personal but I'll try anyway.

I woke up, brushed my teeth, and got something to eat. My grandmother already prepared me a plate of rice, egg, meat and chicken. A different meal from eggs and toast. Today's weather was very unexpected and very sad, just like recent events. Anyways me being, well me I went out with an umbrella, but with just a t-shirt on. Of course I was wearing pants, that goes without saying. Maybe not. Whether the cold was bad or not it was kind of a nice change from all the hot days and nights recently.

Got back home, no symptoms of illness are present. That's good. Ate dinner, more rice. Abi (my parrot) climbed onto my shoulder and just stayed there the whole time while I was watching TV. In fact right now he just walked into my room and climbed onto my chair as I am typing. And was THIS close to biting off the buttons on my keyboard. That actually happened to my brother's laptop. And I have the same computer. Well I got him out of the room and he bit me. And now I'm bleeding. Great.

Tomorrow I got to go to some health check up thing. I don't know what thats about but it was free. Just got to keep alert in case they try to scam me. Also tomorrow is the continuation of Don't Touch My Girl, really excited for that. I actually find it so good that I might go and buy their album. It's been a while since I bought another album. I'll sample the other songs before I decide.

Game/anime rant
Been playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (such a mouthful to say) and so far I'm enjoying it. They managed to get all the pivotal and best scenes of the anime really well in the game but somehow it feels like they made the boring parts even more boring. I'm almost at the end and what I can tell this is just a summarised version of the original. It does a good job at it but is no substitute for the original. Also I have people telling me and complain about the slow parts of the show and the fillers. Well I agree it kinda sucks but if there was a major fight with main villains every episode it wouldn't really be that special anymore. It needs that balance to make us believe that the world being portrayed is real and has real problems such as political stuff and friendships. And then there's the occasional battle with ninja battles. This isn't Dragon Ball Z people!

Don't think much will happen later tonight so might as well end it here. Also I called it part 4/4 because tomorrow I supposedly get my broadband speed back. So this will be the last instalment of my blogs and I'll be going back to vlogs. Hooray! Though I might go back to blogging after Vlogtober finishes. So much easier and convenient.


So... Halloween is coming up. I'm know Australians aren't as enthusiastic compared to Americans but there are people who still do it. I wonder if CO is going to do something. Anyways...

related.

No comments:

Post a Comment