I watched the video of it on the Apple website. My favourite thing about these videos is that they always use inspiring music and video effects that make it seem cool. Sadly it wasn't as awesome as when I watched the iPhone 4 and iMac, maybe I'm used to it? Bottom line, I don't think I want to buy an iPhone anymore.
Speaking of consumerism, I've been keeping my eye on this movie which is both creepy and fascinating. It kinda has a eye opening message kind of thing. The movie is called Branded and it's a conspiracy type movie about major companies secretly brainwashing us to buy their stuff and become dependent and passive. Did I mention it was creepy? Hint: don't watch it if you don't want to get creeped out.
LOL at the thumbnail. Also I find it stupid how they start the context with "what if..."
Wasn't gonna tell anyone but I was planning to do the Jay Park cover contest thing before the deadline changed. I was going to learn it tomorrow/Saturday and send it just before the deadline, just for fun. I don't want to take it seriously though, it'll probably stress me out or something. I saw one of the entries and it looked good, too bad it went over two minutes, not sure how strict Jaye will actually be. Kinda biased on wanting Carmen or at least someone I know to make it next round with that song.
<Encrypted>
PjMimCnDrUmyPwdjKBGQXgGwoFMMpGqEvzVlLdiuu+HIZfkgloGIfzJReI8yV0sdzk9SbsfkDaW/CnDM
iZMS2ogG9Ml3sQHhskAvjJ9IyrCOtKC2mVbRWqdOub93WQzIHhPj23e+ObVwGA5WUK8O0YFCIn7vg+e+
n4MRGxzonw6fdnt1UD8r6hIDBLcEeym2Nzm43H6+O3+E+iahIYa+ZQPuIELiT7sUtxTZDRq3FxgWBDWr
90oWNrfknNEDbCqvGaZwuMmyvMAczypFFBAZuxtDBnj4YF60jY+OyqdOQMpbhnX4ll5G7yNmOHnB2ch5
uN6m6q15E8cijtran9SfgYu3SIV3CSS6DHaSqP1/C+jKsBr+0y1DVOR/ZlInMSFP0YZhMtbUgrCNxxuy
zUSmOIaY1oUBUrWtwfiDY3aWZ8XdbFX9S5TZkE+20JtVtyjv5Rdq/9oonk14a1sSx53i2FUUqD8i2Hje
3e6tBnvUVszdlHnbsiYBYAi9PYAip7V+7ZfAt1B/Sduc4cn7X5TiAGWtFXOoyU05I9fMnlBkF/dI87KA
+SidWDDx6mwxwDKKbap6RVtIaHBub9kOv0BckqTrEMb2HUO4bmyTHnXmoFRYBo847bCFGQDqwwCWLKiI
EK0WcXs2fBFnpvEh0Vwwp8IY2ySd/tpCf5Zsa0kqy88B9GOtI5NmBA==
</Encrypted>
No comments:
Post a Comment