Today I taught Fiction and five people turned up which was good. We did the stagger properly (I was the one who walks past them haha) and they did the chorus pretty well too. A lot of new people, some did other CO classes but not Saturday. I remember one of them saying they went to last week's class,
Afterwards Huy and Jibbie came to the studio and Huy tried helping me to do a back handspring. It needs a lot of work. Context - one of the things I wanted to do by the end of the break was to be able to do a back handspring. He suggested parkour classes which I may actually have time for.
Went to Strathfield to get my hair cut. A new person cut my hair. Note to self, be as specific as you can. Comparing to my previous haircut, this is so much worse. I should remember to always ask to keep my fringe intact or use a reference photo which I did for my last hair cut. I'll be really impressed to whoever can guess which person I used.
Went home feeling gross with my new hair and tried fixing it up with product. It looked alright but I couldn't get it to look good.
Anyways, went to eat Thai food in Parramatta since my brother was going to school to watch a drama presentation. It was almost 7 and my brother had to go so he and my dad left me and my mother at the restaurant. In the end I ate a lot of food feeling very bloated.
I listened to that Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson song properly now. It's alright. I like Owl City and how he's a proud introvert. I remember when people complained about Fireflies while I thought it was good.
Tomorrow is Father's day. Not sure what we're doing but guess I'll find out tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment