Pages

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Feeling handicapped

My phone is the only source of Internet when I'm at home. Too bad this lame app can't let me read posts. I'm probably behind a lot. Today I still don't have Internet and I have a BIOT assignment due Tuesday. Anyways I hope people appreciate the things they have and not take it for granted.

Coming home everyday and finding out my Internet is still not fixed has left me disappointed and sad. Today I found out I won't get my internet back by at least monday which sucks a lot. I'm just in a whole heap of unhappiness right now, and hopefully it goes away.

While I'm feeling unhappy I might as well let out some negative feelings, like who the hell are you? I think my main problem against you is how you just assume you can just do whatever you want around us. You don't strike me as a social person at all, more like a stray puppy. But whatever, if I'm the only person who feels this way then I'll get over it. But right now, in the midst of all my unfortunate happenings, you piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment