Pages

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

The greatest gift

Now You See Me

After watching it I can say that it was a good movie. There are movies that you feel obliged to watch like Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, etc and then there are movies like this where you don't really have to watch it but when you do you feel like you haven't wasted money.

The movie was quite noticeably fast paced with only minimal slow moments which made the movie as a whole more exciting like one of the magic acts. But then this is at the cost of not getting that deep into any of the characters all you got was small back story (if any) and personal traits. Then there's that Interpol woman, she seemed quite out of place, as in how she got involved in the first place didn't seem believable and wasn't really explained. Be that as it may, watching the entire movie unfold was entertainment in itself. Also there's a sequel confirmed, expectations run high now haha

Uni Life


In week 3 now, and so far so good. This week I don't have 2 labs which gives me time to not stress so much and catch up on work. I've made it my goal to at least try to be ahead in all lectures, cause depending on lecturer it makes quite a difference. Once you've read over it and stuff you now won't be caught off guard on what happens in the lecture. You won't have to waste brain power trying to learn what's going on as it happens and most importantly you can put all your attention to what the lecturer says. Tomorrow I have the whole day to myself, so I expect myself to complete all work by then, hopefully. I still don't like my CHEM2021 labs. Demonstrators are really uptight except for one who actually helps us with our experiment. That guy is the only reason to keep hope that future labs won't be so bad.


Feelings (lol)

Bet you weren't expecting I'd be writing about this kind of stuff huh? Well with all this talk about feelings I feel like talking about them too, but then my problems aren't as important as the others in terms of where we currently are in our lives. So I suppose I'll just write about them here, for people interested.

For me I just can't shake the feeling of uncertainty. It's probably just paranoia but I'm not sure if it's the normal amount or the bad amount. Then there's feelings of inadequacy too but that comes and goes. Luckily today I found some words that gave me an instant morale boost. It goes like this:



These words have given me more motivation to keep working on myself and being the best I can be, to always stay positive and improve in any way I can. But at the end of the day, I still miss you.

And I wonder if you ever miss me too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment