Pages

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Where to go from here


This month so far has been quite eventful. Things happened which made me really depressed, to the point where my mind tore itself apart. Ultimately I confronted ____, and got the truth. I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not. Deep down I believed this was the reason why there was silence between us. However what really made me sad, was being treated like less of a friend. The fun atmosphere I had between you and I, before things got complicated was gone. Well, at least people can't say that we get along really well anymore. What also made me sad, was that you didn't tell me. I tried so hard to keep things together, when it was really for nothing.

I actually believe this is karma. I knew somehow I would have to pay for the things I've done. I suppose it is better this way. Now I'm here, wandering with no sense of direction with no clear goal. On the plus side, things are quiet now. Maybe my goal shall be peace.

Although for some reason, this person gets on my nerves. Maybe it's because things are quiet that my mind has nothing to do but feel anger. Probably not, during that eventful week, him and other things at the studio made me feel so sick, I had to go outside and walk around like twice. I don't know, things just feel so unnatural. Guess this person isn't the type of person I'd get along with. Even though when I met him the first time which was like ages ago, I tried to like him but then I guess I had to be someone of importance to be noticed. One thing's for sure, I don't want this person involved in my life, at all.

So much for finding peace eh? Well nobody said it was easy.

Been listening to this for awhile now, maybe it's my anthem?

No comments:

Post a Comment