Pages

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Resolve


Teaching classes

It's now been 2 weeks into my course classes. So far it's going okay, students who have taken my first class improved with the old stuff pretty well. I think there were new students too this week, but they came late and just stood at the back. So I did the change rows thing every now and then so they could see better, but then again there's a dilemma I feel that I shouldn't really be helping them catch up since it would be unfair to those who paid for the first class. But it's okay I only quickly skimmed it and the previous students know it anyway. Also unsure if the choreo itself is too hard, or I'm not being slow enough. Had people tell me to not keep learning new stuff, which meant I couldn't teach everything I wanted to this week. Also unsure if Jaye wants this to be a performance like his BTS class. When I think about it I dread the formations that I'll need to do..

I do a decent job, right?



Uni life

Wait what uni life? Just got reminded that I'll need to choose electives and set timetables soon. No more biology/physiology stuff now but now it's just chem and pharmacology. I felt like doing Japanese as my elective cause I thought it would be easy so I saved it for my last year. But after watching Ling and Norman study it, I'm not so sure anymore. I'll probably end up doing it anyway, cause I can't think of anything. I also need to do one more free elective next sem. Not sure what it'll be though.

I also want to start kendo next year, it'll probably just mean staying back in uni one or two days a week. I want to do it because it's not just about learning how to hit people with sticks. I heard it's actually quite philosophical and has teachings applicable to life, compared to karate. Probably due to the philosophies and virtues of the samurai. My ambition is to reach 1st Dan. For those who don't know, you start off as 9th Kyu, then down to 1st Kyu, then after that is 1st Dan which then goes up to like 8th Dan. So pretty much midway. Hopefully I'll improve myself as a person along the way.

Media

Now that I'm head, I feel like things can actually happen. I think media has a huge potential and I just need to come up with ideas. First of all I'll need to figure out a workflow. Gonna need to wait for the second computer to be installed to implement them.

misc.

Just remembered I could talk about work but way too ceebs right now. Anyways currently watching this ongoing new anime, which I think is the best thing ever. I won't say the name of it for reasons... but if you're curious you can ask haha. People would either think it's the best thing ever, or the most ridiculous piece of garbage, don't think there's a middle ground. That's all for now, getting sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment