Tabletop games in the future? Very exciting. We're so cool it hurts. There's a comic series I like to read, right now they're doing a Warmachine themed storyline and now I'm really interested in playing it.
![]() |
| This one's my favourite |
Today's topic was stuff Whitney likes, specifically Doctor Who. I actually do find the show interesting but I never had the bother to watch all of them. There's like what, 11 series? Daunting if you ask me. This coming from a guy who watched all the episodes of Naruto Shippuden start to latest episode lat last year. Speaking of BBC shows, Sherlock is by far my favourite TV show. Whitney you might like it, they have the same producers and writers. Also Matt Smith applied for the role of Sherlock and failed. Now he's the 11th Doctor.
Next was Power Rangers. Ellyn hated the blue ranger of the Turbo series. So you're saying you can be a power ranger despite being a child. Okay that's believable I guess.. But the fact that HE CAN NOW DRIVE A CAR baffles me to this day.
Also the movie was awesome, the best written movie of all time.
If you're don't want to watch all of it 11:37 is just gold.




No comments:
Post a Comment