Tuesday was a biology lab. It was mainly us using microscopes to look at cells. I think the demonstrator likes me and Norman. We're such great role models. We ended up taking all three hours because we're that motivated for science. Everyone else was weak I tells you.
Thursday was Huy's graduation. We got him flowers and a card which I had written the most awesome message. So after the last lecture we went over and said hi and took pictures and the standard.
![]() |
| Looking sharp as always. |
Also I noticed that Huy got a haircut. If I wasn't concentrating, I probably wouldn't have noticed.
Okay, subtle mode off-
haha I kid, it looks good (Y)
Friday SCIF tutorial. Our activity was to group up in terms of our personality type. I was supposedly an idealist. So our task was to draw a known fictional character that shared the same traits as our personality type. So in summary, an idealist
-works to improve themselves
- social
-loving, kindhearted and authentic
-are good leaders
I could add more but you get the idea. Anyway, my group literally had no ideas. It's like they don't read or watch anything. It was really frustrating to watch them. I already had a character in mind which fit perfectly, but too bad, nobody else had even heard of it. Unbelievable.
I haven't even gotten to the worst part. My character wasn't used and I didn't mind whatever character they decided on. But what they ended up deciding on was a caterpillar, a cocoon and a butterfly. I'm sorry, but didn't I hear the tutor say we had to do a REAL FICTIONAL CHARACTER? They're reasoning was that the butterfly is a metaphor for spiritual growth. HOW DOES THAT EVEN RELATE TO A PERSONALITY TYPE?! I literally facepalmed when our group had to talk about it. Maybe you're better off doing an arts course.
Saturday
I spent the whole day at home studying, mostly chem. I think I now understand everything I need to know, except gas related questions. I haven't had much practice on them.
Today
Practice time at Crossover. We didn't end up doing any practice till late. But in the meantime we worked out some things and some of us did our homework cause we're such good students.
Formations look pretty good. By the end I was tired. Damn you uni and your demanding hours and your amount of homework and your heart attack inducing meatboxes!
This blog is very lacking. Mainly because I'm not used to writing once a week and I've been drafting this this whole week. Maybe next time I'll be more detailed.
Tomorrow is titration experiment. Exciting.


No comments:
Post a Comment