Monday
Got to uni and forgot to bring my calculator with me. Which was a shame cause I intended to work on maths exercises, which involves calculators the most. I ended up borrowing Carmen's but only got an hour's worth of work done.
Our chemistry lecture was alright. It was about Lewis electron dot diagrams and how we make them from scratch. Needs a bit of getting used to but other than that it was relatively easy. Also the lecturer was testing out a system where the students use Twitter and they would tweet questions and stuff. And no surprise, there were troll posts. In fact I think over half the posts were troll posts. I think the idea was dumb, unless they somehow remove the anonymity of it.
The BABS lecture was... non existent. The lecturer didn't show up.
Chem lab was both good and bad. Good as in it was easy. Bad as in I messed up a few things which in the end made me finish much later than everyone else. My demonstrator ended up postponing checking my results till next week. It was that bad haha.
Holy crap Technika 3 is out. I need to find time to play it. The reason why I'm excited is because it's the first version to have well known Kpop in it. Well just one band but it's pretty good.
Tuesday
BABS lab was full of fun with looking at microscopic beings. Too bad my knowledge of cells sucks. Also our demonstrator chatted with me and Norman about videogames. Such an awesome demonstrator. Note to self, I should definitely go over the basics of cells. I feel like biology was assumed knowledge when it isn't.
Normally I would have my favourite four hour break but it was cut down by crashing Carmen's lecture on cell integrity since it turned out there was a miscommunication on Monday's lecture stream. It was actually understandable which was rare for me. Maybe because it was just about a simple specific part of a cell and not something extremely broad like domains... Also the word of the day is permeable.
Math tutorial was last and in that time I had finally done all the exercises that was talked about during lectures so I'm set for a while in terms of maths.
Wednesday
Maths lecture was alright, nothing much to say here.
Chemistry was alright. Talking about lewis diagrams and etc. It's easy at the start, but then there's the more complex questions that require going back to quantum theory. I should probably pay more attention to what the lecturer says, cause the slides are unhelpful most times on their own.
I didn't go to dance because I had to go meet with my partner to do an interview on. In the end I ended up with more information than needed which was good cause I'd easily break that 600 word limit on my biography.
Thursday
Typical uni day. No need for boredom.
Friday
SCIF tutorials. You never know what to expect. This time we went through our homework which involved a lot of reading science articles, writing our own and editing bad ones. I learned a lot on the details which I didn't pick up on with the editing homework. We had time on the end so our tutor showed us really random journal articles including one that suggested magic was a genetic trait based on Harry Potter. The reference list even included all of the Harry Potter books. There was also one about how to effectively do a comb over for a balding head. Science.
Went to Crossover to do popping, turned out that practice for Upstaged starts next week, but Lay ended up teaching foundations that would most likely be in the choreo.
Since I missed out on Wednesday I had to start picking up the beginning of She's Back. It took me awhile and I still haven't started the first verse yet. Luckily I have a bit of time.
Saturday
Due to increasing demand (from one person) I got my hair cut. Personally I don't like having short hair, but now I've reached the age where I don't mind anymore, in fact, it's nice to not deal with hair in my face for now.
Afterwards I headed over to the city for rehearsals. Holy crap the train was so much nicer than the other one. Formations were improved as well as deciding on a second performance.
On the way home I found out that my family wasn't home yet so I had to walk from the station. Before leaving I figured I could use something to help me not be lazy studying before bed so I bought a can of Mother from the vending machine. (Note: never buy from the vending machine unless you have no other alternative). I ended up doing work while casually web surfing till 5:00.
Sunday
Oh hindsight. I ended up sleeping in for an hour so when I got up I had no time for a proper meal. luckily I shaved some time off by asking my father for a lift. I made it to Crossover and caught the class just after stretching. So when you've had minimal sleep combined with no food what do you get? Well for me it was fatigue and not being able to move my limbs properly. If I was better I would have learnt it much better, but no my body couldn't follow so that was a pain.
After class I headed straight for Mappen and got a large bowl of udon and some tea to help me up. I can say it worked well for me. Afterwards we all went to Market City for lunch/looking for accessories. While everyone was eating I decided to go to Galaxy World and play DjMax Technika 3. The game mechanics are the same and they have all the songs from the previous game as well as new songs. I ended up playing Step, Play the Future and Mister.
When everyone finished eating we looked at the dollar shop next door and had a lot of fun playing with all the stuff there. People ended up buying eyepatches, pirate hats and chains. On the way back I decided to get some gelato cause I was craving some. Ellyn suggested blood orange and lemon. I got blood orange which was really nice as well as mango cause I still think mango is an awesome gelato flavour. I'll try lemon next time.
Afterwards was heaps of training. I think our main one is getting there. It's very exciting. Reminiscent of SM Town preparations. Didn't Jaye say he wanted to wipe the floor with everyone on that event? Let's do it again this time. I missed a call from my parents saying that they were in city and asked me to eat with them. Being the lazy and cheap person I am I agreed and we had sushi at near World Square.
I slept on the drive home, then when I arrived home I went to my room and napped again for half an hour. And in that half an hour I had a vivid dream. You can tell it's one of those dreams that represent your inner thoughts. It was uncomfortable to say the least, but also enlightening. I woke up and my brother showed me a music video from an old band called 4 Non Blondes. The song was called What's Up. The reason why was because the song was used in this other video which he's obsessed with. And I can see why.
It's always time for cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment