Pages

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Struggles

Decided to do some exercise yesterday. Now all my limbs feel slightly sore. But it's not so bad, I felt much worse earlier this week. Guess it shows how weak I'm getting these days. And after some things, turns out my mind is also tired. I'm just tired everywhere.

Unrelated: the moon looks big and red today. Quite ominous.

Thank you Huy for telling me what options I have. Now the hard part is what to do. I honestly don't know what to do. Once again life reminds me that not everything can be so easy. Was so close too. You win this round life!

On another note, I feel uncertain about certain things. I feel like I've done something wrong. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and it's too early to decide.

Why is it now that I feel this pain?

As you can tell I'm feeling quite down today, but hopefully things will get better soon. It usually does.

On a happier note, I finally watched The Avengers. It was quite good.

There's a lot of things I'd like to talk about, I just don't know where to start.

Now the moon is huge and yellow. Like a giant ball of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment