- Clean my computer
As in literally get rid off all the dust and dirt collected inside my computer which meant manually pulling apart all the keys and give them a good vacuum.
Yesterday was Carmen's birthday party at her house. I woke up around three due to staying up the previous night playing games. I managed to get to Cabramatta by train and carpooled with David, Dan and Huy. We ended up lost and finding ourselves in steep dark holes. That's what we get for changing the address number to sixty nine.
There were snacks and party pies and pizza. Should also mention that I hadn't eaten anything beforehand so it was a very unhealthy day for me. People were playing Monopoly, and we were going to play Cluedo but never got around to it. Trivial Pursuit was played by the majority of us and the questions were so random. Eventually we had to go, which was like past midnight. Good thing my parents were out. I got dropped off by David and went straight to sleep so at least I would have a decent wake up time.
Woke up today around midday and got around to cleaning my room and my study room. My study room is better but still needs some more work, mainly dealing with all my previous semester work. I'll have to find somewhere to store it all. Also my brother came home from camp today, don't know if he'll be studying or playing games all break haha.
I suppose I should start being more productive since David said yesterday, we actually don't have much of a break before next semester. But I'll most likely have enough time. Also I should stop being on the computer so much, especially if I'm bored. That's always a recipe for disaster.
I started listening to The Chaser by Infinite more since Dan taught it on Wednesday. I find it very catchy. I like the sound of their voices and how their vocal range is usually higher than any other group. Also their music video for the song was weird for me since I found the slow mo car flip which felt like it took up good 45% of the MV to be distracting. I'm guessing that they spent a lot of effort getting that shot and felt like they needed to use it as much as they could in the MV. But other than that it's a nice song.
No comments:
Post a Comment