Pages

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Mid Year Break

Now that my final exam is complete and my last assignment is left finished, though not necessarily perfect, I finally am able to catch a break from the craziness that is the final moments of semester. Speaking of crazy, I taught Crazy today (Saturday) at the studio. Yuki and Kelvin also came to my class along with three totally new people. Kelvin and Yuki were very helpful when my pupils found it really difficult. But in the end they managed to pull through. And yes we did the screaming.

On a side note I just finished downloading Diablo III. So as soon as I finish this post I'm so playing that.

Nao's class... was actually interesting. Maybe I'll keep it up Dan, MAYBE. Yeah next Friday is Carmen's birthday, also the Friday after that is another friend of mine's birthday. Not sure if I can make dance then. But then again their party is clubbing at King's Cross, which is probably late at night. Yeah I don't know the people at all who are confirmed so maybe I'll just not go. If more friends go then maybe.

Ate lunch at Eating World with Elena, Bec, Jibbie, Kelvin and Yuki and then walked to Star City gangsta style to get gelato. The mango flavour was so much better there. Maybe I shouldn't have got lemon but it was nice, like lemonade. Teaser parodies were made and we went back to studio where Jaye finished teaching some of the KCO people. We all jammed for a bit and everyone ended up going home. My parents were eating to city so I ended up eating with them since everyone went home and I did not want to go by train with track work. That meant going to Strathfield to catch a bus where I bet there were huge amounts of screaming people due to a certain bunch of people at a certain frozen yogurt place.

Now that break is on, time to fulfil my goals for this holidays! What are they? You'll find out when I actually do them.


No comments:

Post a Comment