Pages

Saturday, 28 July 2012

365

Obligatory birthday retrospective post time!

I still remember what happened on my last birthday. It was during the time of SM Town gathering and I was relatively new in the crew. During one of our practices we were having break and then the lights went out to find that there was a cake for me. It was such a nice gesture and it really made me feel happy.

On my actual birthday I decided to go to Carmen's dessert thing instead of staying at home and study. Despite trackwork I managed to get to the place on time. Shortly Yuki, Huy, Carmen and Elena showed up and we went to Glebe for some churros. They were really good. Afterwards we went shopping in the city and then crashed at Crossover. I was feeling sleepy so I ended up crashing on the couch while the others were jamming.

Haha I started writing this a week ago and now I've put it off till now.

Sunday was interesting. Not everyday you get to do something like that. I enjoyed it. I want to see someone else play the exact games and see how they go. Had cake at the studio where I was presented with a really unique jumper/jersey thing! I should really wear it sometime but I have no idea what occasion would suit it. During a performance? haha.

Went to watch The Dark Knight Rises with my brother and father at IMAX. My thoughts would be that you would need to have watched the other two since the third draws a lot of elements and back story from them. It wasn't as awesome as The Dark Knight and I knew that would happen. Expectations were raised a little too high if you ask me.


I feel like as I have aged, everything around me has aged also. Things weren't the same as they used to be. Where things are going I don't feel like it's going to be good. But I don't know, maybe I'm just imagining the worst but by extrapolating facts it's hard not to. Sometimes I think I'm being biased, while the other times I think I'm the only person who feels nobody is willing to do the right thing.

On another note I don't feel like myself anymore, if that makes sense. Guess I'll have to find it again.

This year has brought me good times and happiness. And I'm grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment