Finished early and got to leave, I should remind myself to take a look at what GMO topic I want to do for my assignment. I then went to the library to finish the pre-lab for BABS. The lab consisted of doing one thing which was placing human cancer cells of different concentrations in medium which contains all the good stuff it needs to grow. Unfortunately the rest of the lab we needed to answer questions. I told my demonstrator that my knowledge of PCR came from song, which she's never heard of. She probably thinks I'm weird now. Turns out the song didn't have all the facts. Who knew?
After lab I went to Town Hall and donated blood. It was a weird feeling. While I was being drained I actually had no idea how much blood was coming out. What I was looking at was the other small bag used for testing which wasn't filling with blood. To my surprise they told me I was finished, and I saw the actual bag which was huge. I didn't even notice it! I got home alive. I remember one friday when I had a bandaid on my arm and Carmen thought I donated blood. Having now officially donating blood I don't really see how she could mistake that tiny bandaid with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment