Pages

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Warning, passive aggressive post.

I put a lot of effort into that. And it's not like I have all the time to spare. But I still did it as soon as I could. So when you point out to me that it's already been a week and you wanted it tonight then the least you could have done was give me an exact due date, instead of telling me to do it as soon as I could. I expected a bit more professionalism on your end. I would have done mine if you just asked. I hold nothing against you, I'm just a bit annoyed. But if you ask me again, either give me a solid schedule or I just won't do it.

Oh and then there's you. The moment I saw you I knew you were a slacker. You don't do any work and get by only by taking the easy way out. I still remember overhearing that conversation about how you copied an innocent person's answers in the mid-semester test. Why are you in this program? You do not deserve this degree or to be involved in science. Who the heck wears sunglasses indoors? Blind people and douche bags that's who. I want nothing to do with you. The worst part is because of our surnames we have to work next to each other. I don't ever want to be partners with you.

I really think that facebook group are a bunch of jerks. You people do realise the reason for the mask is that he was sick right? And the mask is to avoid spreading germs to anyone. I for one respect his enthusiasm to learn. Even if he asks stupid questions, or constantly asks the lecturer stuff at least he's trying really hard. He didn't let you copy his work? Looks like someone isn't trying at all. Maybe if you were friends, instead of just a class mate you can use for your own gain, he'd let you. But he's not perfect either. Yes you do have a point, filming in a lecture theatre may be unethical. But I don't know, I do know that as long as you can physically see someone there's no law against filming/photography. You actually have to express your desire not to be filmed if you want your rights too. But if someone bothers to find the exact law about uni lecture halls (I suppose it's a private building as apposed to a public area) then yeah go tell him to stop. 

Enough ranting. Just felt like letting some thoughts out. Hopefully I don't have to do it again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment