Had my BABS2202 mid semester exam on Monday. It was a lot of multiple choice and one short answer. It felt like just short than an actual exam from first semester. I wouldn't know how well I did. After the exam I heard people talking to Louise about the phenol red question. At least I got that right. That's a good sign. But yeah I had no idea about the last short answer question.
Friday was quite a day. Woke up at 4:30 to be driven by Huy to 6:30 practice. In my rush I totally forgot that I had placed my crew and yellow shirt in a separate bag and I forgot to bring it. Practice was done and we went to Circular Quay for our performance for SBS PopAsia. Turns out we didn't need to do it since Nu'est was there. Thing was we were supposed to be the opening or something for PopAsia but they didn't know that Nu'est would be coming before they asked us to. So performance wasn't performed, which I was kinda disappointed since we woke up really early for it and I wanted to dance too. Oh well, I actually don't feel up for that Jurassic Lounge thing. It sounds weird. Well it is during the break so maybe I'll feel up for it by then. I'll definitely learn the new dances since we'll need it for Animania. Animania isn't the best con of the year, mainly because it's Japanese culture only, but it's alright. Last year I didn't get anything. This year I totally want to get at least one item from there.
Pancakes were had, and awkward topics were talked about hahaha. Not really. Also yeah I haven't updated my youtube ever. I mean, what could I possibly do that I can't do either here or on facebook? For example my vlog where I talked about SM Town performance. I could have just made a post on facebook. I wish I could have time for something. Making stuff by myself gets tedious. I wish I had friends who were crazy about making videos. That probably won't ever happen. Sigh.
Went to uni afterwards. It felt like we were going to uni in the afternoon. Which reminds me. I have to catch up on stats. Chemistry was had and I fell asleep. Also Norman was getting ready for the Kpop cover contest in the afternoon.
(I stopped writing due to lack of time and it's now Tuesday.)
Umm where was I? Kpop cover contest right? Too bad they didn't win. I would definitely like to call bias but I don't want to seem sore about it. No big deal. I can see this boosting their egos though. Not a good thing.
Sunday was Bec's birthday. Lots of fun in the sun was had and it was one of those days by the end you just want to collapse and sleep like crazy. Reminds me of the time I held a LAN party at my place. Though it wasn't the gaming that was stressful it was running the whole day plus having so much happen in a short amount of time. I should remember to hold one again in the holidays.
I've been starting to listen to my music again. I forgot how good B.A.P's Warrior was. We've been dancing it for ages now and most likely left a bad taste in our mouths. But why should it? Just listening to the song was like rediscovering how awesome it was in the first place. Particularly the unique vocals that you don't usually hear anywhere else. I think this song is their best one. Watching the music video again and I can't believe I forgot how much I enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment