Pages

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Quick trip

So the other day I went to Melbourne for Christmas. I pretty much flew in Tuesday morning then left for Sydney on Wednesday night. Went by pretty quickly.

This was also the first time I used an electronic on the plane. You know how you're allowed to use if after take off. The trip was quite boring so I just listened to my mp3 the whole trip. I got to Melbourne and once we got to the hotel we decided to take a look around. Unfortunately we forgot it was Christmas day and that a lot of places were closed. So we just wandered around anyways. We found that a lot of things changed since the last time we were here. A lot of stores have been replaced with other stores, etc. We went back to our rooms. Turns out they had Cartoon Network which showed nothing but Adventure Time, Regular Show and occasionally other shows such as Chowder and The Amazing World Of Gumball. We had dinner at this Japanese place. I recognised this as the place we had teppanyaki but we didn't have teppanyaki, we had regular food instead.

The next day we went to a Chinese place for lunch. We had yumcha foods without the random waiters serving with food trolleys. Also the tea tasted weird, not sure what tea it was but it had like an almond taste to it. Afterwards my brother and I went to the city to look around. There were a lot of nice buildings and bridges there. In the city there was a camera store that also had a museum of old cameras. It was so awesome to see all the old film cameras especially Leica up close. Too bad they weren't for sale. I would have seriously considered buying something lol. Afterwards we just wandered elsewhere, went to JB HiFi which was like separated into 3 stores for some reason. We saw the Wii U and played it for a while. Too bad it only had like 2 demos. We played Super Mario in co-op mode and the one with the tablet was no help at all. All you do is make platforms out of nowhere.

We went back to the hotel and my mother decided she would buy me pants, cause apparently I need more pants. We had dinner at the Chinese place again. Then we were on our way back to Sydney. Didn't listen to music but slept instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment