Pages

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Reset

New Years Resolution time

Now that the new year is upon us, it is time for some resolutions to be made.

Resolutions:


Get more organised for study

The common resolution usually involves study or organisation, or both. It's always beneficial to be organised which makes things easier by the time exams hit. Hopefully this semester I'll have no trouble with it. Keep notes in check and take the time to sort them out. Maybe buy a folder or something. Spend at least an hour everyday after class at uni to go over the day's work. I mustn't be lazy and go straight home/city. It's hard to do work at home anyway.


Get more involved with other people and things

In other words get out there and try something new, with other people. There's opportunities to be found and they are best when you are not at home doing nothing.


More dance!

Dance is good for the soul. I also intend to help build on the dance scene here in Sydney, apparently we need it. Still working on popping, but I feel like I've made some progress, by that I mean leg hits, I can totally do them now haha. But I still need to work on them foundations. My aim is to do other muscles such as the stomach and chest because they're totally muscles, that can pop.


Learn new skills

It's always good to learn something new which can open doors for you. Maybe I'll look into HTML or something. Also skateboards are cool, just saying.


Make the bed every day

I don't normally take the time and effort to making my bed, usually I just make it look neat. But today I spent the effort doing it well, we're talking hospital folds up in this ****. It made me feel good every time I look at my bed. I guess it's a good discipline thing to do, and yeah there's always room for more discipline. Perfect for resolutions.


Bonds

Finally it's important not to forget those around you, the people who you've met and share bonds with. Even if they won't always be there for you, do your best to always be there for them. I also need to keep and strengthen a certain bond. My strongest one, the person I care about the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment