Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
So it's been ages since I last blogged. The video turned out well. I'm satisfied given the time I put in. I just wish youtube wasn't so punishing. So the next project is Troublemaker... by Troublemaker. My feelings about this one are mixed. Honestly I don't think it will be as good as the Cry Cry project. And I believe LOEN ent. is going to ban all videos with the song unless we change it. So the music might put people off. Though I can see it getting views solely on it's popularity. My verdict is a "meh" let's just do it anyway.
Today was mostly a day at home. I finally finished Skyward Sword. The moments up to the end were really emotional. I give kudos to games that can do that. Then I decided to do some sit up training! I couldn't go through one whole song with out taking a break. Man I suck. I'm pretty sure I do better at Crossover. Maybe it was the floor or something that made it harder. Abi kept distracting me as I did my sit ups. I should train more often, it was really satisfying to improve on something.
We went out for dinner at a Japanese place in Star City. Personally I don't really like it because it feels like they're making Jap food seem too fancy. That's about it folks. Blog finished.
Oh and thanks Whitney for the hospitality on Saturday. It was really nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment