Pages

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Vacation part 3

Went to the art science museum today. I got to see 2 exhibits, the Cartier time art and the Titanic artifact exhibition. The first one was about watches and clocks, the Titanic one was obviously about the Titanic. They had artifacts and recreations of rooms of the shop. The Titanic gallery was much bigger than the Cartier time gallery but I kind found the time gallery more interesting mainly due to the technology and precision in the making of the watches. Looking at the absurdly tiny pieces was really cool.

Afterwards we went to a fancy tea place for lunch. Though the way I ate my sandwich was anything but fancy. Naturally I ordered the green tea. The sencha meicha and the emperor sencha to be precise. It was nice. And fancy. I feel like doing a Japanese tea ceremony one day.

Also for those interested, my access to the net comes from the hotel wifi but for some reason my phone bypasses the page where you have to pay to access it. Mwhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment