Pages

Friday, 30 December 2011

Vacation part 4

Holy crap there's blue sky today!!! It's about time!

There's something called kpop world festival on tv. Pretty much people from other countries coming to Korea to perform covers live (dance or vocally) and they're pretty good. Well obviously since they got to go.

Went to a nice sushi place for dinner. Turns out that fish here are significantly more expensive. Makes me appreciate Australia more.

It's almost the new year which means more resolutions! I don't feel like sharing some of them, but if you really want to know then ask me (no guarantees).

Fun fact - if it wasn't for some of my 2011 resolutions I would have probably never gone to CO and be where I am today.

Tomorrow I leave for Vietnam. So this may be my last post till I get back. That's IF I get back. Chance I might not make it back alive. Anyways have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment