Pages

Saturday, 3 December 2011

popping time

haven't posted anything in a while... my bad.

So far I have taken 2 popping classes. Though it's mainly because there was no kpop today and last week's song wasn't interesting for me. I feel like I'm learning how to dance for the first time. It's a totally different experience to kpop. I'm guessing because kpop's just about the routine, of course making it look good depends on how much effort and skill you put in, in the other class there is no routine (except small demo routines), only the style itself. I have to make my own routines/freestyle it. Which kinda sucks for me. Oh well hopefully I'll get used to it. Anyways the whole point of this was to learn some new fundamentals. I picked up a few but I think this one was the best.

Work hard and step out of your comfort zone. 
If you only keep at the level you are comfortable with, you won't really improve.

So push harder to the point higher than what you're used to even if it looks messy, then comes practice to make that level clean. Then repeat. I think as a practical start, the whole crew should push to do all the push ups in Jaye's warm up.


We've been hanging in the playground near Darling Harbour a lot now. I remember when we used to stick around World Square before. I understand why we go to the playground seeing as its so much more pretty and fun.


Still playing Skyward Sword. I don't know what more I can say. It's really good. The music, art style and everything. 

Also this made me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment