Picked up a copy of MW3 last week. Before you start criticising my gaming taste, I got it by trading in one selected game at JB Hi Fi, in this case it was Batman Arkham City which I just finished and purchased for $70. Now the retail price for MW3 was $80 so I just made $10 PROFIT! It seemed like an awesome idea at the time. I've already finished the campaign. It was alright, not as bad as I thought. Multiplayer however... I'm an alright player, I'm very competent in supporting the team and such. However I am not the best so don't expect me to be able to summon any helicopters. Gladly it's there whenever I'm bored or want to play with friends. That is, until...
SKYWARD SWORD COMES OUT IN 3 DAYS!
stoked.
Sunday was fun, met up with fellow IJGK'd people, skipped out on lunch, took a last minute class of Infinite's Be Mine, went out to get ice cream, instead of a proper lunch, checked out the Heart2Heart workshop only to watch various videos of Rebecca Black and other viral videos instead. Also earlier Whitney didn't know what the word apocalypse meant. We all found it amusing hehe. Also Bec was being an alcoholic all day. Afterwards me and Huy went searching for suitable places to have dinner Wednesday night. I'd say it was a success. We also found various karaoke places. One place looked really cool. It had various posters of recent kpop idols and a poster advertising classes on kpop dance and singing. WHUT. Didn't look at the fine details, mainly cause they were in korean, but I feel like checking it out again.
Today was random. Yesterday I agreed to go help out at work with my parents. Then in the morning I'm told I have a driving lesson in the afternoon. Okay. So it's been a very long time since I've been behind a wheel. I kept messing up the hand over hand steering technique. Not only that the instructor physically forced my hands to do it right, while I was driving. It was very disorienting. My mum said that this person guarantees his students pass their exams, so guess I'll just stick with it till it happens. Least I'm making progress to my P's after all this time.
Speaking of Rebecca Black and the Apocalypse...
No comments:
Post a Comment