Not sure if I should get Battlefield 3 or MW3, both seem like blockbuster movies and nothing more. I definitely want to play the latest Assassin's Creed game and see how the series ends. Above all else is probably Zelda: Skyward Sword. Adventure awaits in that game.
I know I said before Kingdom Hearts 2 was my most favourite game but the game that almost ties with it was Zelda: Twilight Princess. That game was the most epic thing I have ever played in my life. Not only did it look realistic, one of the bosses was a freaking dragon, which you fought in the sky. Enough said.
Almost finished watching all of season 2 of Adventure Time. I'm going to feel sad when I catch up to the latest episode. Speaking of catching up to latest episodes, the latest Naruto Shippuden episode is online in a few minutes. Yay more time to waste!
I watched some video on youtube called asdfmovie4, and the humour was awesome. After looking at more of the creators work, I found these. I'm adding him to the list of my favourite youtubers.
I want to go to this university now.
No comments:
Post a Comment