Pages

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Facebook Workshop Time

Trackworks again. I really don't like the huge inconvenience but then again who does? To those who say they do I am sending you to the closest mental asylum. Was late to practice today but it wasn't too bad. Jaye, after watching our attempt at doing Shock, immediately changed the kpop class to do Shock. Yep. Anyway I was sad that we didn't get to do Soom but that's okay, this was more important. I'd say progress was made.

Next was the Facebook Official workshop. I went and took it to make sure I wasn't missing out on something awesome. Don't be hating unless you try it. Surprisingly the routine was fairly difficult even if the whole thing is hilarious. I don't think I want to do it anymore, I just want to be the one making the MV as close to the original as possible. I find that much more fun. That includes close ups of them singing haha.

After that was a little bit more practice and we all went home. Due to mentioned trackworks I guess everyone was more inclined to head home early.

As you probably know, my new favourite show is Adventure Time. It reminds me of Spongebob Squarepants but much more random and exciting. And on a related note, I want a sword. But those are dangerous and illegal in public so I want a foam sword. Not those flimsy pirate swords, but one of these
It's hard and heavy like the real thing but doesn't have the ability to stab people. Unfortunately I have yet to come across these in a store in Australia but I did see Hobbyco selling a smaller version. So at least I know they're not totally banned here. All I can do is wait. Adventures are waiting. Adventures with monsters with vulnerability to foam weaponry.

The latest live action trailer of Modern Warfare 3 has Sam Worthington in it. As a fan of Sam Worthington and his awesomeness, I automatically like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment