Pages

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Outings + Emergency Dance Time

Yesterday was fun.

We learned the beginning of Maximum which was kinda hard, but alright. Then we all went to eat dinner at a Korean restaurant. Still couldn't believe Kelvin's table were playing silent library, in a restaurant. Well actually that's not really that surprising. Afterwards we debated where to go next. Someone suggested to go to the Secret Room and though I've been once before, it was only to check it out. We got the sauna looking room which was actually big enough to hold all of us. To our luck they had a dancing game on the Wii. It was guys vs girls in a series of dance offs. The guys dominated. Afterwards some of us had to leave early and such.

The rest of us went to go to Meet Fresh and get some dessert. I got the taro balls. Once we got our food, some of us had to go home. The rest of us went to the playground near Darling Harbour. There was a giant slide there, and instead of doing the normal thing which would be going down the slide, we tried to see who could climb up the slide. It wasn't easy especially at the start. People did run ups only to fall straight away. Eventually me and Huy were the first to do it. Then I think everyone else did, but we relied mostly on our hands to climb. Jaye and I succeeded in climbing up the slide with no hands. Afterwards Ellyn saw no one was playing on the giant web thing that went really high. So we raced to the top. Ellyn who cheated with her experience in rock climbing was first. I made it up as well. Everyone else stayed at the middle of the web. I just remembered, earlier that day after finishing a phone call, I accidentally dropped my phone hard on the floor. Luckily it survived, it had the silicone case from SBS PopAsia, even though it was a face down collision. So imagine my surprise again, when I take out my phone while hanging on the top of the web, and drop it AGAIN. Cue epic yelling in despair. Luckily it survived without a scratch, well any noticeable ones at least.

Then there was the circle swing. It was a swing that swung in any direction and spin. It was incredibly dizzy going on that thing. I felt sick. Then more fun as we played on the flying fox. It was getting real late so I decided to leave. And as soon as I left it started to rain. Fortunately I had an umbrella.

Today was eventful.

Last night Jaye asked for people who were available to do an emergency performance for someone named Candy Lo's press conference. It sounded important so I agreed to go in the afternoon. I was also supposed to meet up with Tina and her friends for lunch. So I had to meet them up in formal attire, because since the other guys were going to the formal we might as well wear suits. But more excitingly,

SKYWARD SWORD IS FINALLY OUT

I picked it up from the store and couldn't wait to start playing. However emergency performance had to be put first so I then took the train to the City. Jaye was looking for Chinese or English covers of Kpop songs that we've done since Candy Lo was not Korean. And to our dismay pretty much every cover was terrible. I also saw a poster of this Candy Lo. Apparently she's Hong Kong's #1 pop artist and songwriter. Pressure much? Also I thought the girls were coming, but apparently they couldn't cause of the formal. So that left me, Jibbie, David and Kelvin. Just FOUR of us. We decided to go with Maximum and Before U Go. However less than an hour was not enough time to get Maximum performance worthy. So we just went with Before U Go. 

Unfortunateness struck when we arrived. The people there were still getting ready and everyone going to the formal was going to be late. We tried rushing them or we wouldn't dance at all. It kinda worked... Then Kelvin remembered that he was supposed to pick up flowers which he totally forgot so he had to leave pronto. So we cancelled on those guys. And I went all the way to the city for nothing. On the way home it was also peak hour, so the train was crazy packed. And when I got off my station, more unfortunateness struck. I left my keys at CO. Luckily I asked Jibbie and Jaye to find them for me so I wouldn't be so worried. The only problem now was if my mother notices that it's gone. 

However, none of that unfortunateness mattered. I got to play Skyward Sword and so far it's awesome. It came with a soundtrack done by a symphony orchestra and it's also awesome.

Too much writing, tomorrow I have a driving lesson at seven-freaking-thirty. Goodnight people.

No comments:

Post a Comment