Then by chance I ran into some of the crew and we had a look at that shop that sells Asian media especially Kpop. And the name of the store always escapes me. Though today they were selling heaps of Kpop related stuff. Probably due to the concert coming up. But yeah there was so much stuff on display, like bags and light thing (though those were almost all gone) and other bootleg stuff. That B2ST slap band looked pretty cool. And to my thrill they also had legit merchandise though it wasn't awesome enough for me to want.
Went to CO, we practiced during class, getting most of the formations down. Blah blah. No spoilers thank you very much. Afterwards we went for food. I got ramen from the Japanese place we always go to. I sometimes wonder why they give a huge serving of bean sprouts. Do they expect me to eat it all? Last time I did I felt like I OD'd on some chemical. It didn't rain at all today, so I was disappointed that I didn't use my umbrella.
Anyways...
| "I am going to rescue the babies from the fire. ONLY THE BABIES." |
| "I have pants! Spun by spiderwebs... by pixies." |
Now to watch more Adventure Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment