Last night, my brother bought a copy of the Japanese animation Summer Wars. So instead of study I watched that instead. It's a science fiction where the internet plays a vital role in everything. I wish I could say literally everything but it comes pretty close. But anyways, socially awkward Kenji somehow ends up doing a favour for a girl he likes but is a stranger to, because you know, he's a nerd. So socially awkward Kenji ends up in the most socially awkward situation. He has to spend a few days with Natsuki's huge family as they have a reunion for a birthday in their family summer house. Why? Because Natsuki's character is far from socially awkward that she's willing to get a total stranger to pose as her boyfriend. Yep you heard that right. Also those who have seen the Digimon movie would recognise the style of the internet social network in this movie.
I liked the movie, it had an decent storyline, genuine characters and a good artistic style. Too bad my brother insisted on watching it in the English dub. So maybe after a while when the movie is no longer fresh in my head I'll watch the subbed version.
I woke up this morning with nobody at home, except my pet bird who was in his cage minding his own business. So whenever I walk pass the cage I'd have a really light conversation with him. Because you know, I'm totally not lonely like that.
I made my way to the studio where we watched EXO's MAMA music video. Despite bad English it's a pretty good song and dance. Do it as showcase? Maybe, it would be more challenging than the other songs previously planned.
Whitney was playing this iPhone game where the objective is to solve puzzles and open the door in each level. It was pretty fun and though it was really short. When I got it on my own phone I already finished it before dinner. So much for having something to keep me busy when I'm bored. It needs more levels!
History workshop time. I think we're getting better. Though I totally missed a part and now I'm screwed until I learn it myself till next class. Though apparently we're going to be focusing on the first part for showcase, so practices will be done. Should I do the showcase? I can think of reasons not to, but if IJGK people do it then I wouldn't mind.
Afterwards I had to leave to go have dinner with my brother and parents all the way in Star City so I had to walk all the way there. When we were done we drove back home and during the ride I went to sleep. When we arrived home I proceeded to take another nap because apparently I have a thing for naps. Shower was then had and now we are full circle.
Leonardo DiCaprio scene of the day:

No comments:
Post a Comment