Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

Breather

If I could sum up my week in one word, that word would be "strenuous". Trying to catch up on work while at the same time working on three separate showcases can be so draining. In fact this week I could really feel my health deteriorating. Goes to show how I should really be more up to date with course material. I'm not complaining about doing three showcases, but I am starting to regret it. Two I can most likely handle but yes, it would have been more pleasant to have a close friend to do it with. Well what's done is done. The best course of action would be to push on and give it my all. And maybe next time don't bite more than I can chew.

As we reach the end of the week, I can say that a night of relaxing and procrastination is in order. It's always good to remove any stress.

Speaking of relaxing, Sunday was Emily's fifteenth birthday party which she held at Bicentennial Park.
I woke up at 8:15, thank you by the way, after having little sleep last night. How I was able to go to the city so early is a miracle. I met up with Elena, Jibbie and Yuki and we then took the bus to the park. Dan, David and Kelvin were the frontmen for the cooking of the food. The secret ingredient of the day was butter. Lots and lots of butter. Surprisingly not many activities were done during most of the day. It was mostly chill and everyone was pretty much being social and eating food. I took photos and also let Whitney take her famous artistic photos. Some of them were really good (wink) and some were questionable if you actually took them on purpose. Later in the day, bull rush was played. I ended up getting grass stains on my pants and a bandage on my finger. I'm so good at games.

It was time for History practice so we went back to Crossover. So much formation work was done and in the end it actually looked okay. Then it was crew practice and we worked till very late and we were all very tired and hungry. We went to Eating World were the real Japanese place was still open. Good thing because if it weren't I probably wouldn't have eaten anything. After dinner the rest of us headed off to Central and I took train with Huy as my train buddy.


I'm not much of a fan of __. Especially the __ part. I wish I could express my feelings on it in more detail but right now I just can't find the words. (I need to go to sleep)

First day back from the mid semester break and I just remembered I have a lab in the afternoon on Buffers that is to be graded. Just my luck. Break time is over.

Also, is it even possible to get past the Rock Tunnel without FLASH?


Perhaps I was wrong about things. Maybe it is best after all to follow my principles. When I think about it, I feel I was being selfish. 

I'm in a forest. Except everything is now destroyed. At the moment I disregard the cause whatever it may be. I only feel sorrow on the loss of what was once beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment