Pages

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Prioritise

This week I kind of felt demotivated a little. Just a little. Halfway through the week I started having thoughts such as "what's the point of doing all this?" and "will you be able to keep this up all year? In fact, how do you know what you're doing right now is enough?" Despite already experiencing university last year, I still feel uncertainty. I was never examined other than assessments. I would usually sleep through or even skip lectures, and still be fine. My result that semester was a credit average. With mid-semester exams around the corner, I'm glad it's coming. If I do good, then keep up the good work. If I do badly, then it will be a huge wake up call to work harder. Either way I'll be grateful to either outcomes. I guess what I really need is motivation, a thing to drive me constantly and never stopping. But right now, I need a few moments of rest to get me back on my feet.

Tuesday I took my first test. Sure I've done online/computer tests, but this was more serious. A fifty minute mathematics test, where we sat with IDs on our table and such, I haven't had that feeling since high school. The test was easy, I knew how to go about solving them, except the last question. I didn't see that type of question in the past tests so it took me a minute to remember what type of question it was and go about solving it. I guess now it comes down to how many mistakes I've made doing the arithmetic.

Today is the start of the break and I ended up waking up late. Eventually after a bit of reading I made my way to Crossover for popping class. Unlike normal class it was full routine. I guess I should practice some more. But first I should get the song first. Afterwards was random You and I practice. Then Yuki and Elena were really fired up to go to dinner. We ate at Takeru and luckily we had a table the instant we got there. Afterwards we went to the playground near Darling Harbour. Funny enough, we didn't go to the playground but instead went to get gelato and go all the way back to the studio. Ellyn was still there and after a bit, the others came back from their dinner. People were doing rolls and we did some jamming. On a related note, I want you guys to make a video cover with that hat. And we'll add Doritos somewhere too. I'm sure a certain two people on youtube will find it hilarious ;)

A certain someone has been trying to get me to watch Titanic. I did watch it, just that I was so young I completely disregarded it. All I remember was the obvious ship hitting an iceberg and the famous soundtrack by Celine Dion. This movie is going to be rereleased in cinemas in 3D. I'm impersonal about 3D but I decided to watch the trailer.

That was really nostalgic, not to mention intense.

Maybe I will watch it. Depends on if I have time. Also another movie coming out is The Avengers. I've seen every Marvel Universe movie and all those movies were pretty much leading to this. Speaking of superhero crossover movies this new movie from Dreamworks caught my attention.



Santa with a Russian accent? I'm sold.

Since How To Train Your Dragon Dreamworks have met the quality of Pixar's movies. Will this one continue that trend? I'll read the reviews when they come out. With Hugh Jackman as the Easter Bunny I already have high hopes.

I have a dental appointment tomorrow morning, so I should sleep as soon as this is posted. Also this popped into my head just now, I'm sure some of you will like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment