Pages

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Short day

I felt like I should blog about this. I was checking out my traffic sources for this blog. I found that my main source is still through the crew page. Something that also caught my eye was that there were keywords, specifically "Taemin so you dorito" I guess someone was looking those words up on google or something. So I tried it myself.
I'm the first search result! (excluding video pages)

That is pretty cool. Now I know how Dan feels when his blog became the source for the Cry Cry video.

Today I went to the dentist for my regular check up. I had my teeth cleaned and then covered in fluoride. So that was an awkward thirty minutes. I trained it back home from Cabramatta station and on arrival of home, I took a random nap. I woke up and found that nobody was home. Not the most pleasant feeling. But turns out my dad was out the front cleaning his car and my mother was gone to pick up my brother from tuition.

I suppose I should study. Tomorrow is Sunday which means possible rehearsals and taking History class. I'm still uncertain if I should continue the workshop. Well the convenience of it being on Sunday is there. At least it's not on any other day or I'd be really lazy to go out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment