Pages

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Jiokgata!

I went to the studio in the early afternoon. Whitney and Kelvin were there already. Kelvin was trying to work out my code. Odds are he still won't be able to figure it out. Despite it being girls kpop class, it was another undecided class which ended up being Crazy by Teen Top. It was the funnest class of all time. After that was the parade class for newcomers. I had the opportunity to tutor one person, though he'd already been in the practices before.

Lunch time with Kelvin. He was late for work so we went to Hungry Jacks. We sat next to the window and bet on which people/cars would cross the road first. Elena, Bec and Bonnie showed up and found us, despite our elaborate Disguise. Kelvin left for work and we then bumped into Whitney and Jaye who were about to go to Pitt Street to see a Kpop contest. Apparently today was a Korean culture event for the lunar new year. We bumped into Huy on the way. We also came at like the end of the event. We were also late for the Saturday rehearsals. Jibbie was waiting at the studio when we got there.

Saturday rehearsals was good. We learned the whole routine and got down formations. I'm pretty happy with my group. All for the best tomorrow. Afterwards was jamming. Old performances were jammed to as well as Crazy again. After that I had to go home early cause my brother was home alone. He ordered pizza and we had that for dinner.

For some reason this blog post feels shorter than it should... oh well.

I probably should refrain from wasting energy tomorrow. Also to horde as much water as I can.








In regards to my previous post - I'll tell you now that it only makes sense if you know what you're looking for. My final hint is that the numbers are in no particular order.

If that code proves too much for you, here's another one. But my conditions on the previous code still stand. This one is just for fun, but has value also. May God help you, or perhaps a Roman emperor.

P ruvd fvby zljyla


No comments:

Post a Comment