Recovery rate? Too early to tell, I'm still coughing but it's less painful I suppose. Or that could just be a placebo effect.
Early wake up thanks to my highschool friends who came over my house. Today was supposed to be our LAN party which I started back in the day. Though this year I wasn't the one who really organised it. Anyways what we would do is play multiplayer games, typically Halo. Though it kinda sucked that there are no other games that we could play that was similar and Halo was getting pretty old. Also I was tired and kinda out of it, I don't think I had as much fun as I should've. Playing the new gametypes was interesting. Speed Halo was cool. And the LAN party favourite, Duck Hunt, where one guy snipes defenceless players as they run for their lives.
Afterwards people just did whatever, some played Modern Warfare 3, Seb was playing Splinter Cell again after he lent it to me months ago. David was playing Dead Space 2 from the start using my save. I didn't really care cause when you do that you keep the items from the previous save. In my opinion that's a bit OP for a survival horror game. I was surprised when he got the final armour at the beginning of the game. If I were to play again I would've started from scratch. I totally want to spend one night with friends playing this game in the dark with loud volume on the highest difficulty. That'll turn out real well.
I'll probably call it a night early. People tell me to sleep more. Got to get up early for funsies tomorrow, and hopefully no dramas haha.
New videos of performances on I Just Got K'd's youtube channel. Click the link on the side.
I will find out your secret. Even if I have to put in a ridiculous amount of effort into it. The game is on.
No comments:
Post a Comment