Pages

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

On the road again

So today was my first time driving since I got back from overseas. I got up, had breakfast which consisted of fried eggs and toast and waited for the instructor to arrive at 1pm. I did pretty well, though I still need brushing up on turn rules and I had to relearn how to do parallel parking. After I finished, my regular instructor called me up and said that he booked a test for me on Saturday. He also wanted to train me as much as possible till then. My next lesson is tomorrow morning, hopefully I can make lunch in the city afterwards. Then Thursday and Friday. There's a possibility I might skip out on going city on Friday, hope nothing important happens.

I watched my brother start Resident Evil 5. Apparently he wanted to play this in preparation for the new Resident Evil 6. Though before playing he told me that he was scared to actually play. I convinced him otherwise. It can't be as bad as Dead Space. At least in horror games you have a degree of control rather than in a movie where you just watch the characters make the wrong moves and die. As I watched the first person get infected in the game I realised that this game has the potential to be scary. But it was a cut scene though, so I'm not really expecting any in game scares. In the cut scene the guy's eyes were bleeding and stuff. Here's the clip.

classy.

Dinner was had, I saw a commercial that Sherlock Season 2 was going to air soon on channel 9. *Excitement* I completely forgot that Season 2 was done. But then I realised I could probably watch it online by now. Choices choices. But yeah Sherlock has to be one of my favourite tv shows. It being Sherlock Holmes and the text effects completely won me over.

New episode of my favourite cartoon show Adventure Time came out and I watched it online. I'm adding 'good cop, bad cop' to the list of awesome things to do before I die.


Covering Change... Are we going to learn the whole thing? That's going to take more than one class won't it? Actually the song doesn't look hard but apparently we're not even getting up to the Jun Hyung part...

Also can you suggest a more suitable person to be HyunA? Mhm didn't think so.

Well I'm probably calling it a night early, got that drivers thing and all. Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment