So like, I am ground zero to what appears to be a sickness epidemic. Great.
To all those who get sick, I'm so very sorry. To those not sick yet. You should try not getting sick. That should help.
Today I arrived at city at 12ish with not much to do. I decided to do a bit of shopping and yeah I totally enjoy buying cool things that have potential uses even if that opportunity never arises. Met up with Elena for a little bit then we parted ways to do our own stuff. Was going to have lunch with Kelvin but he totally ditched me. So cut but it was fine I decided to eat at my favourite place in Market City.
Ended up being late to Crossover, well slightly late. Bec was back, and gave us Pokemons. Jaye was already doing warmups so ended up skipping it. I know some people don't like sit ups but guys I can't really stress how important it is to build our strength up. We'd really benefit from it. Which is why we should definitely raise the standard every Wednesday class or even Sunday practice when that happens. The class was undecided then it became Mona Lisa. Which was good since I forgot the choreo the last time. Actually I might forget it again. Sadly the dance isn't that memorable other than the chorus. Hooray for teamwork and colour symmetry. It was actually more fun than last time.
Parade practice was after. Being a Saturday leader, I decided to sit this one out due to there being a lot of people and being slightly tired from last class. I decided to learn a little bit of Teen Top which I've come to really enjoy the move simply because it is so power based. I helped Angeline with the 3 step and six step. I just have to say keep working at it. There's no perfect defined way of doing it just get used to the movement and make it your own by making it look like you have complete control. I danced and sung Crazy with Emily which was real fun. It's just that much of a really fun dance.
Afterwards Jaye wanted to remake the video for the parade learners. Hilarity ensued, I had the honour of being the DJ, and yes I laugh if people actually contact Bec. Apparently the whole video lasted an hour. I'm surprised Jaye's camera could film that long. Guess that's the advantage over a DSLR. Not bad of an advantage. Good thing I have my own camcorder which I'll keep in mind for lengthy videos.
Afterward everything else, we went to Mappen for some dinner and went to our respective stations. Elena lost her multi, I felt really sorry cause she had a relatively sucky day.
By the way thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.
I might learn some more of Teen Top tonight. I'm starting to favour intro songs with dance because they're more concise and dance focused though so far I only know You're my Lady and Teen Top. If there are more of these perhaps we could use them in performances?
who wouldn't like a dance where you can yell like crazy?
So I see you decided to not make any moves recently. I suggest you should, because henceforth I'll be making my own sooner than you think.
F-5-8-7-6
T-28
T-28
No comments:
Post a Comment