Pages

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Too lazy to blog

Elena was with me most of the day, so I'm going to copy and paste her blog right here because I can.

Today was pretty rainy I suppose. Just the usual - got up early to get my uni ID (which looks terrible btw - nuuu stuck with a crappy photo) and walked up 10 floors... rushed to get down cuz that was totally hilarious like that... Uhmm yeah. Bumped into Christina and Claudia and then Beryl at Mappen when we ate at Pepper Lunch. Oh and we also dragged Kelvin along so that was totally smart. Uhmm. Went to Crossover, then went to eat at Thainatown... and yes milk. And then it was Look Only At Me (again... after a course and a class later) and yeah. Nothing new... Then 90s music. More clues that I don't understand... I totally give up LOL. Trying to figure it out by myself doesn't work ): Oh yeah then dinner happened and I didn't eat... much. Kinda. Blame Kelvin LOL. And then Carmen and I went home and like yeah. That's about it for my day. Mundane life is mundane. Anyone want to eat steak? I'm poor.



Well played my adversary. But I feel that this game is drawing to a close. It's only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment