Pages

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Unique food day

Today instead of doing the usual nothingness. I went to the city for practice for Friday. When I got to the studio Huy was playing Pokemon and I remembered that I was carrying my game as well that day. The logical choice was to battle him. However the more logical choice was to battle with Pokemon of equal strength. But no I only had 2 badges and my party was average lvl 16 up against one lvl 41 Pikachu, that knew surf. Obvious who won there. 

We then proceeded to have lunch. I ordered a sencha green tea but they ran out. They suggested the other green tea which I forgot the name of but all I knew was that it was mixed with rice. It literally tasted like congee tea.

When we got back to the studio I battled Huy again with something called a flat battle. Apparently it's supposed to raise or drop all Pokemon to lvl 50 for a fair fight. However that wasn't the case and I found myself having a lvl 17 Quilava against a lvl 50 Shuckle. Quilava actually put up a good fight as it could take Shuckle's hits. Smokescreen helped as well to avoid his attacks. I remember when I used to immediately delete any moves that did no damage. But being tactical is so much more fun. Afterwards was hours and hours of practice. The result was really good. At the end of the day, which was like 8PM, I was so exhausted from the heat and oh so very sweaty.

Dinner time and we all went to Mappen. Elena totally lied to me about the tempura eggplant being good. It was okay but lacked flavour and it was really bad compared to the sweet potato. Oh sweet potato how I miss you so. Then Kelvin was craving candy so we went to the Asian supermarket next the station. We were so impressed and even overwhelmed with the size of the place. Elena bought me this.

:0
The other day I was asked to build a chair for my brother and saw this on the box


...It's a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment