After I finished I hit the city to meet up with lunch buddies at Takeru. Elena got me a present, cake and caramellos, hooray for inside jokes! I totally did not see it coming, especially the distracting packaging. Then a surprise visitor came - Ellyn! Catch ups were had and food came. Kaisen don is like my most favourite dish they have. And the ramen is nice too. Afterwards we went to the studio and we checked out the new speakers. They were so cool. We tested it out with a song, you guessed it, Crazy.
In the end only crew people came for Bec and Whitney's class. There were other people who came and were thinking about doing class but I could tell that they probably wanted Jaye to be teaching, Bec and Whitney totally scared them away. Change was learnt and it turns out that it wasn't as easy as we thought it would be. And we didn't even do the whole thing. Makes me wonder when the next opportunity arises for learning the rest, cause you know... It's supposed to be a cover.
Afterwards was a meeting. We decided to do BEG's Sixth Sense. When I heard that Jaye wanted gender role switches, this came to mind.
The thumbnail pic says it all...
But then we decided to do normal roles. Well for now... just saying, I'm pretty sure we could make it that hilarious.
After we finished discussing, we all went to dinner. Dan and Huy figured out the secret. Which was too bad. I had clues and stuff I wanted to use. The secret wasn't that hard. Anyone could simply guess it. But yeah proving it is so much more fun. There were a bunch of people next to us. Apparently David Quach knew one of them so we tried our hardest to make them notice us. Wasn't that right David Quach? One of them was playing Pokemon and we were totally considering battling him but they left. Speaking of Pokemon, Whitney was asking Dan and only Dan about Pokemon. But yeah Whitney, to actually progress through the game, you have to actually beat people with the Pokemon you catch. I really hope we get to start soon, I don't even care if I have to play nuzlocke. I also wish there would be a common Pokemon game that all of us could play and we didn't have to worry about handicaps. It could be a learning process on how to be better.
Then we all went home and stuff. One of my favourite webcomics made the next part of their story in prose. Not only that, it has nine chapters. So I'll be spending part of my night doing that. Then I probably have to sleep early for my next lesson at 11am I believe.
Thanks again for the gift it was really thoughtful. The chocolates are delicious and not too sweet at all. Hope you get better soon. You too Jibbie!
No comments:
Post a Comment