Pages

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Birthday dinner + Shuffling Flashmob

Yesterday I didn't blog because I got home relatively late and I wasn't sure if I had to sleep early. Moving on, I finally finished Ventus' storyline. By then I actually made a command deck that actually did something, I could activate either cyclone or wingblade depending on my attacks. Wingblade was much more fun to use. The most powerful key blade looks like THAT? Okay sure.

I was at O-week again, this time to visit my faculty and program welcomes. When that was done me and Huy decided to take the secret society challenge. Despite our efforts it seemed that we were too late and our clue was already solved by someone else. Our clue led us to the fitness and pool building on the edge of campus. Using our clue it was obvious that the item we sought was behind one of the bricks. We found the brick but the item was gone. We went back to the stall and it was empty with a note saying that all clues were solved and to try again tomorrow. Obviously the clues were too easy if everyone got them. Not really disappointed, my interest faded when it was hardly a challenge.

At crossover we learnt the last part of the Warrior choreography. Now we know it all! Well sort of. Oh right, Yuki and Ruby came back. Fun times were had catching up and receiving gifts. I got socks. But not ordinary socks. Socks that can totally improve conversation by 30%!

After class we showed Yuki her birthday message video in the form of one of her favourite kpop bands.

Afterwards we had celebratory dinner at Pon. It was our first time there and I say that the food was pretty nice. Luckily we were located upstairs so that we didn't disturb the other customers to a huge degree. After dinner cake was had followed by the usual shenanigans.

We decided that it was getting late and we all went home.

Today

Today's agenda was the Crossover/D2MG shuffling Flashmob on campus. I got to campus around 10ish and got pancakes. It was so hot waiting in line. I met up with Elena before meeting up with Bec and Kelvin with their friends. Kelvin proceeded to go to every stall to get free stuff.

We eventually got to the Quad at the D2MG stall when they said that the Flashmob practice was already starting.

We high tailed it to the round house where it turned out that Jaye was late. So we just sat on the couches. Some of us were hungry so Kelbecca went for a Maccas run, just when Jaye arrived. We relearned the routine, by the time we finished half Kelbecca returned with food.

After finishing practice we decided to do it for realsies at the main walkway. We performed it and I'd say that it was a success, though I'm not sure if it convinced many people to join. We ended up doing it again at the Quad in front of the D2MG stall.

When that was done, Jaye wanted an impromptu Warrior Flashmob in front of the kpop society stall. We ended up doing the entire song. Also I injured my tail bone while doing the last move of the dance break. Hopefully it will get better tomorrow. Pretty much feels sore when I sit, lay on the floor or walking.

We chilled for a but afterwards. Kelvin and I were interested in the rpg boards, and I decided to try out fencing.

We got back to city where we got food/drinks. Then we went to Crossover to check up on things. Bonnie was taking the Wedding Dress course and Kelbecca got called to do promo work. Afterwards we got asked to exchange some money. On the way a random person who was walking in front of me asked if my accent was Canadian, and asked where I was from. Ooh close... but not close enough friend. Yeah I don't really know what my accent is like. I just assume my voice is normal.

Afterwards we pretty much jammed till 6ish and then everyone decided to call it quits.

Time to watch Naruto and Sherlock. I don't feel like going to the final O-Week, unless there's something extremely cool happening. Otherwise I just want to go straight to film our audition.

Listened to BigBang's new song. It reminds me of Love Song, but you know, less annoying when they repeat "I hate this love song" a million times. I was disappointed in the lack of any explosions in this MV. I thought it was the trend in YG MVs.



What explosions you ask? Allow me to show you.

http://youtu.be/NB5jyYD2WEw?t=3m13s - okay this one is questionable but hey, the guy doesn't, you know, get blown to bits.

I'm getting attached to SE7EN's new songs. Though it lacks a full dance, it actually makes you think about how good he can sing, and there's enough dance to remind you he's not a total wimp. But yeah that's what I think...




No comments:

Post a Comment