We look to the past, as we head for the future to reclaim the digital world. With faith in ourselves and trust in each other, we live by the lessons we've learned.
Today was a good day. Woke up to find messages from Kelvin on my phone. Clearly bored at the museum (haha). Today we were supposed to do a photo-shoot mainly for profile purposes. So I had to pack my camera into my bag. I also wanted to put the Warrior mp3 into my phone so I could listen on the way to city.
I got to city just in time for lunch with Huy, Elena, Jibbie (then later) Angeline at Cya Cafe. Hot metal pots were hot and I managed to spill some of my green tea on the table. Silly me. After food was had Huy and I wanted to check out the new Japanese and Korean restaurant next to the cafe. When we got there we saw Shock being played on the TV. I like this place already. There was an upstairs and we decided to check it out. Surprisingly I found a lady that I knew from the Market City Japanese place in the food court. I used to go there all the time in my UTS days. Apparently she now opened up this place and I'm guessing is going to work there from now on. She's really kind, like a typical Korean mother (haha). She told me that I can book the table at the top floor whenever I wanted, which was nice. Should totally go there one of these days.
So afterwards we headed to the studio where we started setting up for our photo-shoot. The only place we could find that was decorative and decently lighted was the graffiti wall in studio 3. Since our performance is gangsta related, it was a justified choice. The whole thing went smoothly. Now we need two more people and a group shot. But now that we got most of the individuals down already, there's less stress down the line.
The Warrior class was awesome. Luckily I had the mp3 on me cause Jaye didn't have it. By the end I was sweating a lot and out of breath but it was so worth it. It was fun working out the fight choreography with Huy.
Meeting was had afterwards. That's about it. Nothing too important was talked about.
Dinner Time. We decided to go to Eating World. On the way some wanted to get Chatime. While I was there I decided to go get a copy of B.A.P's first single. Mainly because I like the song and I wanted to support the rookie group and their hard work. A guy had their arm on fire. I can't help NOT buying their album. Then I got Chatime as well because the drink I normally buy at Eating World is never enough to satisfy my thirst after a hearty meal. However when we got there it was packed so we opted to go to Sussex Centre. I however really wanted the ramen at Gumshara so I got take away. Good thing too. I found out that the Japanese place at Sussex was closed, and perhaps closed for good. I was sad. Lucky I got ramen from Eating World because I would have literally no idea what to eat at Sussex. Talks about performance were had. Apparently I have a 'solo' where I do a handstand. That's not much of a solo though.
After dinner we headed home. On the way we saw a clothes store that totally fit the bill for our costumes. We had a look around. Then the guy at the counter started playing B.A.P's Warrior MV on the TV. We were like "woah such a coincidence". The bigger surprise is when he said that he was the brother of one of the members of B.A.P. That was really cool. I showed him the copy of Warrior that I bought earlier and he was impressed, given that the band is fairly recent. We talked about how we were going to be doing his brother's dance. We should probably plan to get something from that store. I'm already thinking about masks and maybe a jacket.
Everyone went home except me because I went to Jibbies place first so I could give him the photos. Good luck with them Jibbie! After that I went home.
Walking home, I got a phone call from my mother asking me to pick up my brother from school. My first time driving as a P plater! At night! On a road I'm not that familiar with! Naturally I asked my dad to accompany me this time so he could give me advice. I'm not used to driving with a purpose but I think I'll get the hang of it. They key is to remember the roads and where everything is.
Listening to the Warrior album. It's good though too bad that there's only four songs. My iTunes doesn't show the album cause it's too short
| Firstworldproblems |
OMG where is the store that you are buying clothes from?? thats too awesome about the brother thing XD
ReplyDeleteGracie it's at Sussex Centre, you can't miss it. Also I only realised now that I had this comment. I've never checked for comments before. I'll do so more often haha.
Delete