My dad took us to dinner at a sushi place. Probably said this already but salmon belly is so good. Also my family are savages when it comes to eating sushi. They either overload their soy sauce with wasabi, or dip every single sushi into soy sauce. Feels like I'm the only one in my family who appreciates eating food. But whatever floats their boat. I'll convert them one day...
Afterwards we went for dessert. We got mango and coconut gelatos. My god the mango one was delicious. Also I couldn't figure out the difference between ice cream and gelato. I realised that I confused gelato with sorbet. Gelato does in fact have dairy in it. Probably something to do with the ratios of cream and stuff.
That was a pretty short blog. Allow me to share a hilarious video I just watched.
Warning, it has language. Lots of it.
TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment