Pages

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Start of an Adventure

Dream: I had a dream that I was at a lecture and I met this random girl who did something oddly significant. I couldn't recognise this person at all. Though apparently your brain keeps a mental picture of every person you've seen/met. It would be funny if I met her in real life. Could be some strange sign.


Woke up and got to the city at around 1-2ish. I went to visit the T-2 place in World Square. It was really cool there.They had a lot of containers and pots and stuff. They also had the tea I wanted. It was pricey and I didn't have room in my bag so I decided to buy it another time.

Had lunch with Huy at a Japanese place in the alley way with Crazy Wings. It was alright. The bento box was filling. Huy only got a pancake which left me eating most of the time. When we were done we headed to Crossover.

Jaye wasn't there yet so we waited till he arrived. I decided to practice the dance break of Warrior and then Tina randomly showed up with chocolates and then immediately left. Okay. Jaye arrived and we started setting up for stuff... We got most of it done before class. Class was awesome yet hard to remember. Oh well I can always go back to it in videos. It wasn't that hard anyway. Partnering with Ellyn was fun.

Afterwards meetings were had. I finally decided to eat the chocolate Tina gave me earlier. It was nice, despite people saying that chocolate was too sweet. No such thing as TOO sweet. Dan and I got cast for the roles of Jong Up and Zelo for the headshot part. Multiculturalism? Anyways after that Kelvin and I finished off our parts for the thing despite people constantly watching. In the end we couldn't get the group shot so we decided to save it till Sunday. I should start editing soon.

Dinner was had and I got to eat my favourite ramen at Gumshara. Surprisingly Whitney was eating again after saying she wanted to faint. More surprising is that she was eating more than David. Talks were had though I barely remember most of what was said. Monkey dentists?

The way to the station was ugh. You know who you are. On the train ride home I just listened to Warrior on repeat while reading the paper. I could've started playing DS but I forgot.

When I got home I got asked to drive my brother home from school again. So I did that. Awkward mistakes were made. I dislike driving at night.

I finally started my Pokemon adventure in Johto. Rebecca (Mt. Man) is my rival who continues to be ahead of me. I'll catch up soon enough. I just don't want to run into more night pokemon...

My left finger is swollen. It annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment