Pages

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Busy Busy

So guys I've got an early start tomorrow and I've got some work to do so I'm going to make this entry as short as I can.

Though I was supposed to have my driver's class at 11am, I got a (wake-up) call from my instructor saying that he's coming over early. How early? He was going to be there in ten minutes. So I quickly rushed to get ready and had the smallest breakfast I could get, a banana and glass of water then I got picked up for class. However the instructor apparently came back from another lesson and he was driving a manual, so he drove us back to his place to change cars. At least I got some time to rest and get ready.

I got home at 2pm and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail that exam. Hopefully my last lesson I can turn things around. I spent the rest of the day reading. After dinner I decided to go late night shopping in Parramatta. It was a while since I went to the shops and I really needed a replacement hoodie since these days were so cold and wet. There's this place that sells blank hoodies which are supposed to have custom prints on them, but I just buy them blank cause it's cheaper and it's hard to find nice looking hoodies. I also dropped by Game Traders where I saw they were having a Yu Gi Oh tournament. Classy.

Blog finished. Nothing more to see here folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment