Saturday
uh... hmm...
Sunday
Went to the city for practice. I had a very filling lunch at Mappen before heading over. When I got there I attempted to teach Whitney the last stepping move in the dance break. It's very fun to do.
Practice pretty much consisted of the dance break and getting it right. Then we realised we needed more work on the verse cause we pretty much fudged that part every time. So we did that too.
Afterwards we waited for Jaye to finish his class. People were playing Pokemon so I joined in as well. Despite Whitney having done so many more hours than me, she only realised how to progress further with the help of David. Luckily she was still hasn't passed me yet! I (under Nuzlocke) luckily encountered and captured a Mareep! Now I have an ace against Falkner. Thinking of nicknames, the guys suggested something 'posh', hence SheepsMcBa was born. It's by far the most greatest name for a Pokemon.
![]() |
| Rather... |
Afterwards we ended up not filming our audition and left it to Wednesday. We did some stuff afterwards and then I had to leave to have dinner with my family in the city near World Square. Sushi is nice especially salmon belly, that stuff is awesome.
I decided not to play Pokemon and focus on finishing Kingdom Hearts. Getting there, needs more grinding.
Monday
O-Week time. Arrived there early for some free pancakes. I also got a muffin and apple slices. Nice. Afterwards was just wondering around looking for free stuff. I signed up for Arc and got a bag full of random things. Many other free stuff was taken. Games were played such as sumo wrestling where I won 2/3 rounds. We met Huy and he tried playing giant bowling where he was inside a giant ball thing. We also also signed up for Deetoomage. I considered joining the Kpop society but not sure if it's worth going to. I'll see these coming days.
Went to the lecture block to listen to a talk on game theory and strategic thinking. I found out that it didn't have anything to do with actual games and it was more of a commerce thing. It was helpful anyway.
Afterwards we went back to the Quad to help Jaye with fliers. Eventually we got them all sorted. Bec's team was too slow and me and Dani totally kicked their butts. Afterwards we decided to leave. Had a late lunch then I went home, Elena wanted to go all the way back to UNSW for a movie. Oh yeah there was that screening where that Channing Tatum guy was going to be there. I bet it was real crowded. Glad I wasn't there.
I probably need to prepare more for uni, such as tours for my actual classrooms and stuff. Also maybe try out that nerf war thing if that's still happening.
I always find these dorkly videos to be funny, cause they're surprisingly accurate.

No comments:
Post a Comment