Pages

Saturday, 11 February 2012

Lightish red

Didn't blog last night because I was mindlessly playing Kingdom Hearts till 1AM.


Today I got up at 7:45AM because I was going to help Huy out with moving houses. I was about to get ready to take the train to Cabramatta when my dad said that I could take the car. It was very awkward but doesn't matter. I now had an efficient way to get to and from Huy's. This was also my first time driving long distance on my own. No pressure at all.


I arrived at Huy's old house in one piece and unexpectedly Huy wasn't there. I helped out by carrying heavy furniture into the truck. While doing so one of the edges of wood dug into my arm and left a small cut that bled a bit. What is with me and bleeding?! How lame. After filling the truck we travelled to Huy's new house to unload. David showed up and helped out. While we were unpacking the stuff into the new house, we noticed something of great significance, but I'll get to that later. 


After unpacking we went for a second round back to the old house and packed some more. Coming back to the new house Huy was there. We then proceeded to unpack even more and etc etc. We were surprised on the amount of stuff Huy had. Eventually we finished and it turns out that was only about 1PM. That's crazy cause it felt like forever! 


Huy was going to treat me and David to pub steak at ______. Saving fuel, we played rock paper scissors to see who was designated driver. Of all people, I was the one to do it. Thanks to Huy's back seat driving we arrived at the pub. And it turns out that I've been to this place many times, yet I never remember the name. Also the weather was really bipolar. First it's raining, then it's sunny and hot, then it rains again.


Driving mission results
Collisions: 0
Fatalities: 0

Success!

Bonus parking stage
time taken: forever.

Reverse parking was so much easier when I was in Ls. That doesn't even make sense. The food was really good. Afterwards I drove back to Huy's and dropped him off and dropped David to his car. I then proceeded to go home in time for dinner. Once I got home I found my brother playing Resident Evil. I then went on my bed and fell asleep until we had to go for dinner. 

Dinner was at Star City. I had steak again. Surprisingly I was able to eat the whole thing. My appetite must be improving. After that we walked around the place and then went back home.

Practice on tomorrow. Time to work hard. Apparently we only have this Sunday to the next for us to finish our audition tape. Going to go through the routine again thoroughly before I head to bed.



HUY'S ROOM IS PINK. PINK! IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY ROOM IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE THAT'S PINK AND IT BELONGS TO HUY. DID I MENTION HIS ROOM WHERE HE SLEEPS IS THE COLOUR PINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment