Pages

Monday, 13 February 2012

Unbreakable

The task for today was to collaborate with Ellyn and Elena on finding suitable costumes for the audition/performance. Unfortunately I ended up sleeping at around 4:30AM because for some reason at the last minute I decided to finish off Terra's story in Kingdom Hearts. I woke up slightly late but Ellyn said that she was going to be late so that was less pressure for me. I made it to the designated area of meeting at just a few minutes past twelve. Soon after the three of us were ready to start searching.

Our first place of searching took place in Kmart because I think Elena wanted to find a leather jacket. Also it was a good place to find cheap shirts and pants. I was still voting on camouflage style cargo pants. The girls found their black denims while I found my beloved cargo pants. While looking at the shirts we found a really good skull design t-shirt that had the words 'unbreakable' under the skull. I was really excited because 'unbreakable' was also a song that B.A.P has in their album. This was the shirt. The three of us went to try out the clothes. I was to wear the cargos while the others wore their black pants. The result for mine was this.


It works. Because the other two were wearing the same shirt and black pants they were really dark but the cargo pants definitely makes a difference. Even Ellyn who was initially against the camo pants agreed that the combination was good. To complete the image we just needed red straps and accessories. But we got the idea.

Once we were satisfied we decided to go look around in other shops for good alternatives. In the end we couldn't find anything as good as the option in Kmart. Our only measure left was to check other Kmarts for the same clothes perhaps in other sizes. People were craving food from the city so we decided to head over there. 

After a while of searching we decided on eating at On Ramen. I tried out the ramen. I really liked the egg, though I think I get what Jibbie said when he said that it was like instant noodles. The noodles itself were really soft. Different than other places. Maybe cause they weren't using buckwheat noodles? No idea. 

Afterwards we headed over to Crossover. It wasn't open so we tried calling Jaye. I tried yelling from the elevator. After moments of stupidity Jaye showed up from the street. We rested a bit and then me and Elena decided to check out the Kmart in Broadway to find copies of the costume. Ellyn had to stay and do staff work.

We got there and found that they did in fact sell the same clothes. Which was good so we didn't have to worry about not having enough. Though they didn't have small cargo pants for the smaller people. Perhaps Ellyn can find some in her area. If not alterations can be easily done.

We got back to Crossover and told Ellyn what we found. After that we just sat around the couches. Ellyn took class and after seeing a post that the Lovey Dovey Plus MV was out I proceeded to tell the current receptionist to look for it on youtube and then watched it with Elena and Jaye. Epileptic seizure attack! Was the editor partially blind when they edited this? Perhaps the other version will be less harmful to human eyes.

Then it was home time, and now it's time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment