Pages

Monday, 13 February 2012

We Gonna Rock This

The arranged meeting time for everyone to meet at the studio was at 1:30PM. I decided to get there earlier so I could practice the beginning myself. I arrived at 12PM and Jaye was about to teach the basic Kpop class. I also overheard something very teehee. Anyways after a bit of practice I remembered that others were having lunch at 12:30PM. Knowing that I'd need as much energy as possible I went and joined Dan and David.

Huy and Whitney also showed up though Whitney didn't eat anything. I had my favourite food at Naruto again. The lady who I usually see was in today. She invited me to her other restaurant which I said that I would visit that night. However I couldn't cause the store wasn't open on Sundays. At least for now I think. She said she'd give me a deal so we should definitely go!

When we got back, other people were already there. We started to go through the routine. We worked pretty hard, then the studio was taken and we had to wait till Jaye finished his class. I went into studio 4 to do even more practice along with David, Jibbie, Elena and Ellyn who occasionally joined in. Eventually Jaye finished his class and we spent about an hour-ish practicing.

Then came Jaye's shuffling flashmob class which I chose not to do cause I was low on energy. Though I was then convinced to take it. Took me a while to get the first part which I missed but during the break Jaye taught me properly which I then got it down. Shuffling was a bit difficult, mainly because I hardly practice it. I think I apply too much force on my feet resulting in friction, making it harder to do. I should try working on that. When the class was over Jaye wanted to film an instructional video. It seemed like it was going to turn out well until his camera's memory was full. He then had to call off the video. It was too bad cause everyone was there and we were going well.

Afterwards we started discussing on the matter of costumes. I'm still a bit sketchy on the fine details but I'm sure they'll be resolved by this week. I still think we should work on the flour effect(click for video). Also the costumes they were wearing that performance weren't half bad. Maybe we should consider it.

We ended up not leaving until 9PM and we haven't even had dinner yet. Dinner was at Eating World and to my dismay Gumshira Ramen was closed. I ended up getting karaage (garage) don at the real Japanese place. Feeling extra hungry I decided to get refills for the first time. I certainly got my money's worth. I should do it more often. Then again I still like eating ramen more.

While waiting for the trains we found interesting new facts about celery. Hmm. A certain someone should test it out.

Got home and now I'm relaxing after a tiring day.


No comments:

Post a Comment